The Institutional Surveys Consortium (ISC) is made up of thirteen university representatives with a vested interest in and knowledge of UT surveys designed to inform university decision-making. The ISC meets monthly to discuss survey-related needs and inform each other of survey initiatives or results. Contact the ISC to notify us of a major survey initiative, to seek survey advice, or for general inquiries.
ISC Goal: To improve the coordination, alignment, accessibility, distribution, and communication of institutional surveys in order to improve the use of survey data for planning and decision-making efforts across campus that will lead to better student, faculty, staff, and post-graduate outcomes.
- Enhancing opportunities for the university’s voices to be heard.
- Collaborating to align and improve survey efforts across campus.
- Sharing results with survey stakeholders and respondents in useful ways.
- Amplifying awareness of survey activities and transparency of survey results as a means to support university decision-making.
- Creating a deeper understanding of institutional trends and actions taken based on survey data.